Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New CBC shirt....


So I mentioned below Michael's insane run in with fixter to end all fixters... Well today Ellen Bucher came by to take some reference pictures for the t-shirt to commemorate this extremely retarded moment in Richmon's fixed gear cultural history. I asked Starr to do her best to look like a total hipster douche bag and I have to say her transformation was quite impressive. When she walked out of the back with her cut off shirt and glasses I had to fight the urge to slap the stupid off her. The look she managed to put on her face almost makes me want to quit bikes just to avoid the risk of ever being associated with the people she is dressing up as. Almost. Instead I'll just make fun of it. I can only hope that for some strange reason I happen to be in the same place at the same time wearing this shirt as the young lady that inspired it when she sees it for the first time.

So here is the first step towards the finished product... drink it in...

No comments: