Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New designs and more stupidity...

A few new projects in the works...
First off is the very first sketch for a simple new cbc shirt. Cliche? For sure... cool anyway? I think so...
Next is the almost finished result of much talk between a couple of really dorky bike racers.
I have a hunch there are at least a few more out there who enjoy Minor Threat as much as they enjoy the Tour De' France. We shall see...

Last thing in the works today started with one of the more idiotic things I have heard about this week. Mike Ramey was riding along on his mountain bike minding his own business. He was wearing a Pace Cycling cap as he often does. Some random girl on a fixed gear (not a track bike from what I understand) does some weird skid in front of him, opens her mouth, and out comes this gem: "you better be riding a fixed gear if you are going to wear that hat, poser".

Wow.

Take a moment and just let that sink in.

Wow.

Anyway... funny stuff. Funny enough to be immortalized on a t-shirt? We will find out. The "photo shoot" for the t-shirt design will be tomorrow. I can't wait.

2 comments:

MYWORLD said...

AHHH TOO MANY BLOGS TO KEEP UP WITH! It's ok when I'm on the road with my feet in the air.

Braden said...

I'm retiring from the cbc blog... time to talk about stuff other than bike racing.