Friday, August 15, 2008

Not a good day...

Did not get out of bed until around 11am. Went to Joe's market with Sarah. Ate a sandwich and dessert. Felt like crap. Took a nap. Woke up feeling like crap. Went to the shop.

Work stresses me out most when I am not there. I show up to find a mountain of boxes by the back door and everyone ignoring them. I ask Joel what time UPS arrived. He says "around four". It's now about 6 and the shit is basically untouched. I help customers for a while and then get down to checking in stuff. How actual work did it take to get all the stuff put away? Less than 30 minutes. Not looking forward to tomorrow. Bike fits, meeting with sales reps, normal work... then prep for the race on Saturday. All this and I have not ridden a bike since July 20th. Realized today that it's actually making me depressed. I think my collar bone is actually starting to heal. Won't know for sure for at least another week though. Still hurts like hell at random times throughout the day.

Napping and no bike time is totally ruining my sleep at night.

No comments: