Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 6


Going back up to the Miami area again today. This time to see Fairchild Tropical Gardens. I have been a few times in my life but Sarah has never been. FTG is a HUGE botanical garden just south of Miami.
Still have yet to ride this week. Normally that would bother me but its not for lack of staying busy.

Walked down the steps to take out the trash this morning a made an interesting discovery. Inside one of the open trashcans was a very rough looking Opossum. I'm guessing he had been in there at least a day or two. He was looking VERY dehydrated and tired enough that he was not interested in hissing and thrashing around. I put down a dish of water and some pretzels in the corner and put the trash can on its side. When we left he was still in there. As soon as I figure out how to upload pictures from my phone I will...

No comments: