Thursday, October 23, 2008

Late...

I don't pretend to be up on current music. I stopped actively seeking out new stuff a few years ago. I'm not bored with the records I own so why spend money on new ones? I finally got a few new things that actually get me as excited as the old standbys.

Cursed-III: Amazing. The first time I listened to it I hated it. After I and II this is a big change. The production is VERY different. But after a few listens it is really growing on me. Just as brutal (usually an overused adjective but oh so appropriate when talking about this band). One of the select few hardcore bands that I have heard in the last 5 years that is actually putting out groundbreaking material. Alas I hear they called it quits...

Adblock


Disfear-Live The Storm: It's been a long time since a band gave me the unstoppable urge to circle-pit in my own room. Motorhead meets 90s hardcore meets crust. I would even crawl out of my hole in Northside to catch these guys live. I just wanna get it off! Get it off my back!

Not really sure what is up withe Mountain Dew Images... but this is the first track off the album in question...

Adblock


And... while looking for clips I discovered that Cursed made a low-budget music video...

Adblock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Disfear put on one of the best shows I've seen. Somehow they play even faster live.