Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2009

I am really excited about the 2009 race season. The way things are shaping up there will be 10-12 race days out at Southside Speedway with 8 of them being exclusively track races. From mid-March to mid-May there will be a weekly Tuesday night race.

I am expanding to A, B, and C races to make things a bit more fair for beginner riders and adding gear restrictions to the C race as well.

It even looks like we will have a few rental bikes for people to use who want to try track racing for the first time.

The first race is still 4 months away but I cant help getting amped up already. Sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

d00d what day of the week are these.

Michael Jagger said...

I wana race and chill with dudes

Ben said...

Too bad I sold my track bike to feed myself.